Aguadulce has grown a lot in recent times. Some of the reasons why customers increasingly are looking for this area to live in are:
– Aguadulce is located in a privileged tourist enclave on the coast of Almeria, just minutes from the centre of Almería.
– It is very well communicated.
– It has a beach with clean and transparent waters, with a temperature that allows bathing all year round in an incomparable environment.
– It has all the services of a big city, with a wide range of recreational activities.
– Aguadulce has a milder climate in summer and warmer in winter than Almería, given the prevailing winds on the coast.
– It has a marina with everything you need to enjoy the sea.
– Possibility of practising water sports such as sailing, windsurfing, water skiing or scuba diving.
– It has a promenade that runs along the beach. A place to practice different sports or simply walk in an ideal environment.
– Equally worth mentioning is the Andrés Segovia Public Park, located on Avenida Carlos III, which has pines, cypresses, eucalyptus trees, palm trees and a large number of Mediterranean species, as well as recreational areas for the youngest members of the family.
– Numerous places where you can enjoy the best of the Mediterranean gastronomy.