The management of ALPROSAN is aware of the commitment it makes to its clients in the property development and marketing sector by establishing a Quality Management System based on the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 standard.
This policy is available to the public and provides the framework for establishing and reviewing the following objectives:
- Ensure that the services and products offered to its customers are timely, reliable and comply with applicable laws, specifications, standards and codes.
- Carry out the work and provide its services in a way that corresponds to what is offered and the expectations of customers.
- Provide them with all the available information, support and advice they need.
- To establish training programs that allow having a personnel with the adequate level of qualification to carry out the activities included in the System.
- Maintain permanent contact with its customers and suppliers, in order to collaborate in the improvement of its services, from the point of view of quality.
- Involve and motivate personnel to seek their frank participation in the Quality Management System.
- Comply with the legislation and regulations applicable to its activities, as well as other requirements to be subscribed.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality in the preparation, handling and filing of data related to customers.
- To adopt actions of continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the System and prevention of quality deviations, depending on the real possibilities of the Company.
The Management will establish the plans and collect the necessary resources, within its General Policy, to achieve the objectives established in the Quality Policy.
The Quality Manual is the document that contains the philosophy and guidelines of the Quality Management System, which are developed in the different procedures referred to therein.
It is the responsibility of the entire organization of ALPROSAN to comply with the provisions of the System and, fundamentally, of the people in charge of carrying out the activities included in it.
The Direction delegates in the Responsible of Quality, the implantation and verification of the fulfillment of the System, for which, the necessary authority and independence are attributed to him within the organization of the Company.